Get the goods in our store – for Free.
Take your purchase to the address Riga, street Dagmars 16. Making an order just note that you will pick up the goods themselves. The goods must be picked up within 3 working days after our employee will inform You by phone or e-mail that Your order is prepared.
Get the goods in omniva-Price in Latvia from 3,50.
Receive the goods and send it by courier COURIER, the Price is 7 EUR Riga, Latvia EUR 10.
Choose the TYPE of delivery omniva courier if you want your order to be delivered by a courier. The goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days (Latvia) from the moment when our employee will inform You that the order is prepared. If you choose this type of delivery payment by Bank transfer (after receiving the invoice by e-mail.mail) or debit/credit card. The table of prices is given below.
1-2 business days
2-3 working days
5-7 working days
This agreement is between the owner of the Internet website www.stellina.lv SIA STELLINA, LV40003424305 registration number, legal address: Tallinas iela 44-1, Riga, LV – 2016, (hereinafter the Seller) and the Buyer who places the order and makes a purchase at the Internet site www.stellina.lv. The distance contract shall apply to all orders and purchases made on the Internet site www.stellina.lv. This is a Remote Agreement does not apply to purchases made by the Buyer in the Retail Shop of the Seller.
1. The buyer orders, buys and pays, and the Seller sells and delivers the goods offered on the website www.stellina.lv (hereinafter “Goods”) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (hereinafter – the Agreement).
2. The buyer orders the Goods by filling out the appropriate order form on the seller’s website www.stellina.lv. When ordering, the Buyer agrees to provide accurate information, such as name, surname, delivery address and your contact information, and click on the “Order”. In case of any changes, the Buyer agrees to notify the Seller no later than 24 hours after receiving the order confirmation by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. the Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the data provided, otherwise the delivery of the goods is not guaranteed. The buyer’s offer to the Seller to conclude this Remote Agreement for delivery of the ordered Goods and for the buyer’s consent to purchase the ordered Goods at the specified price is considered to be the order of the Goods. Personal data related to the delivery of goods are not transferred to third parties, except for VAS Latvijas pasts, courier service “DPD” and SIA “OMNIVA” (hereinafter – Express delivery) for the delivery of the order.
3. The seller delivers the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer, in accordance with the tariffs established by the courier service. Buyer should pay the shipping costs and goods together, before sending the Goods by Seller. The shipping cost is included in the invoice.
4. Orders can be made by the Buyer 24 hours a day, but the order is completed by the Seller: on working days from 10:00 to 16:00, on Saturdays, Sundays – Assembly is not carried out. The seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the order to the buyer by e-mail. If the Buyer has not received confirmation by e-mail, then the order has not yet been accepted. The order is completed only when the money is credited to the seller’s account.
5. The buyer may use the right to return the goods contained in the consumer protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, after receiving the Goods, the Buyer must make sure that it meets the order (color, product name and other relevant parameters).
6. In case of inaccuracy of the Goods, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Product within 14 (fourteen) days by filling out the return form. Courier costs shall be paid by the Seller in the above case.
7. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following offers and conditions must be taken into account:
7.1. The returned Goods can not be used (taking into account the specifics of the Goods). If the condition of the returned Goods has deteriorated as a result of improper storage, the Buyer can not exercise the right to refuse the Goods.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to keep and not to damage the original packaging of the Goods.
7.3. If the Buyer wants to use the right of withdrawal, in this case he should contact the Seller by e-mail email@example.com. the Buyer receives a rejection form, which is filled in and sent to the Seller at the above e-mail address.
7.4. The buyer must keep both the courier post documents on receipt of the Goods and the postal / courier documents on the return of the Goods to the Seller.
7.5. For more information on what is a distance contract and the right of return, the Buyer can find on the following website: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. The seller shall transfer the money for the returned Goods and for the delivery costs to the Bank account specified by the Buyer in the refusal form within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the termination of the Contract and receipt of the Goods at the seller’s warehouse (Dagmaras iela 16, Riga, Latvia, LV 1007) on the basis of the buyer’s refusal.
8. The average delivery time is 2 (two) -6 (six) working days in the territory of Latvia and 4 (four) -10 (ten) working days outside the territory of Latvia, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as the delivery conditions may vary depending on the availability of the product in stock.
9. All prices are with 21% VAT (value added tax).
10. The buyer pays for the Product in the online store www.stellina.lv by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to the STELLINA account number specified in the prepayment invoice. All shipping costs are borne by the Buyer.
11. This Agreement complies with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. Buyer acknowledges that it has read the terms of this Agreement.